Personal Injury Attorney in Immokalee provides extended legal help
You were hurt, and now you are trying to figure out how to move forward. There is only one problem, you are not a lawyer. You are not an expert. You don’t know where to begin, and your injuries are still bothering you, your bills are increasing, and the road ahead looks longer each day.
At our reputable personal injury firm, we provide legal counsel that few other firms can offer. Whether it be an injury resulting from an auto accident, medical malpractice, a slip and fall, a dog bite, or any other personal injury case, we can handle it.
The two possible outcomes of a Personal Injury case
- Formal Lawsuit – A formal personal injury case begins when a plaintiff files a claim against the defendant. The private individual files a civil complaint against a person, government agency, business, or corporation. If an individual suffers injuries in an accident, they can file a case due to someone else’s negligence.
- Informal Settlement – It is a fact that most of the personal injury disputes are resolved through a well-organized, informal, early settlement process. The settlement happens among those people who are personally involved in the dispute, their insurers, and lawyers of both parties. The whole process occurs in the form of negotiation and ends with a formal written agreement where every detail, including the agreed upon amount of compensation, is noted.
How can an attorney help in an injury case?
A reputable attorney such as Personal Injury Lawyer Immokalee has the necessary experience because of our many years in practice getting justice for the injured. Whether it is an intentional or negligent act, we will make sure that you get the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. Here are the ways a personal injury attorney can help:
- Gathering evidence to strengthen your claim
It is our responsibility to gather evidence to support your claim, and we leave no stones unturned in gathering the supporting documents that can secure a win for our client. From investigating the incident, to tracking down witnesses to get their statements, we will see to it that your case is strong enough to get you the rightful compensation you deserve.
- Negotiating with your insurance company
Bring your policy details to us, and we will determine the maximum compensation that you deserve based on the circumstances of your case. Our Personal Injury Lawyer Immokalee will handle all the communications with your insurance company and make sure that nothing can jeopardize your claim.
- Sending demand letters to the insurance company
We will thoroughly investigate your claim and send the demand letter to your insurance company. It will state the facts of the accident and demand the right amount of damages for the injuries caused by the defendant.
- Preparing a complaint against the defendant
If your insurance company does not agree to offer you a fair settlement, don’t lose hope. We will prepare a complaint against the defendant to get you the benefits. It is our responsibility to prepare the legal arguments that hold the defendant responsible and state the amount of damages that you should receive due to the injury.
So, do not suffer in silence and settle for lesser compensation than you deserve. Reach out to the skilled Personal Injury Attorney Immokalee and secure your benefits.
Compensation can be a lifesaver. Apply with experienced attorneys!
At Berke Law Firm, P.A., we understand the importance of obtaining the compensation for which you are entitled. With our experienced attorneys, we work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. The only thing you have to do is stop doubting. Act immediately, take action today, and call us.
The sooner you contact us, the better. If you wait, you waste time, and you might miss out. Remember, there is a statute of limitations that pertains to personal injury claims. You simply cannot sit back and spend forever thinking about whether or not to move forward. You need to be decisive.
Our team will manage every stage of the process. You can sit back and focus on your health, your family, and your personal life.
- We’ll jump into the fire and take the heat.
- We’ll face off with the insurance companies
- We’ll spend the late nights researching and organizing your case
- We’ll seek the expert testimonies you need.
- We’ll do the homework and apply the law and, in the end,
- We’ll deliver what others cannot.
Once you make the call, you won’t regret it. We will immediately begin the process of putting together the documentation. We will make the most of every pertinent piece of information. We don’t miss the details. We take advantage of every applicable law and optimize your case from start to finish.
If you’ve had your life turned upside down due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another, we’re ready to help. We will help jump-start your road to recovery.
Feel free to call and book your first free consultation today!