The Personal Injury Attorney Florida Deserves
- Personal injuries can be potentially debilitating, life-changing events. If you have been personally injured as a result of another party’s actions, you may be entitled to damages. At Berke Law Firm, P.A., our dedicated and highly trained trial attorneys know exactly how to proceed.
- We have seen many different personal injury cases with a variety of resulting injuries. We have worked with countless clients and dealt with negligent individuals as well as larger entities. Fortunately, we have a proven track record of success and have won cases across the entire state of Florida. We understand personal injury law.
- More importantly, we understand what it takes to be successful because we have the experience it takes to win. We have expertise that other law firms lack.
- If you have suffered a debilitating injury at the hands of someone else, do not delay. Do not let the statute of limitations run out. You only have a certain amount of time to file a claim and the longer you wait, the harder it becomes to prove your case.
- Do not let an accident, no matter how minor, negatively affect your life. Pursue the compensation you need, and receive the damages you deserve. Allow our top personal injury attorneys to help you today.
- If you’ve been suffering for days, months or even years, you deserve the best. Your injuries may be more serious than you realize. In fact, you may be entitled to more significant damages than what you expect. This is why you need a legal expert. This is why you need to hire one of the best personal injury lawyers in Florida.
The Personal Injury Lawyer Florida Trusts
At Berke Law Firm, P.A., we recognize the importance of your legal rights and considerations. More importantly, we intimately understand the details of personal injury law and how to best approach your case.
Without a deep legal understanding, many personal injury claimants become lost. There are so many requirements. There are so many rules and laws. There are so many forms of documentation and information that are required.
Often, victims of personal injuries do not realize the extent of permissible case evidence. Anything you say at the scene of an accident may be used against you in the court. In this way, your words and actions can directly affect your ability to obtain fair and equitable compensation.
One wrong word can hurt your case significantly. This is an important point. Unfortunately, this is also poorly understood among many claimants. Many personal injury claimants simply do not understand how personal injury law works. It can become extremely complicated very quickly.
When you are hurt and trying to recover, do you want to have to worry about legalities? Of course not. That’s why you should immediately hire an attorney you can trust.
The Florida Personal Injury Lawyers for You
Don’t ruin your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve. You need the Florida Personal Injury Lawyer who will offer the best strategy for your case, saving you time, money, and effort.
- You want an attorney who will calmly and rationally explain your rights. You want a legal professional who will represent the complexities of your case with precision and accuracy. You want a top lawyer who can manage each and every step of the process.
- Simply put, you want the best. You deserve the best. With certain law firms, you get the best but unfortunately, many law firms fail in this regard.
- Too often, attorneys pretend to be something they’re not. A lawyer may call themselves the top injury attorney Florida trusts, but their track record may indicate otherwise.
- Questionable records, mediocre results, and sub-par backgrounds can be a total disaster. If you put your trust in an unqualified lawyer, you are setting yourself up for failure. You may never get the compensation you need. In the end, your personal injury may completely devastate your life and livelihood.
- If family members and loved ones depend on you, they may suffer as well.
- So don’t run the risk. Don’t play games with your future and the futures of those you love most. Get the Florida Personal Injury Lawyer right for you. Contact our top-tier experts and let them take action. You won’t be disappointed.
What A Florida Injury Attorney Does
At this point, you are probably wondering what a personal injury attorney in Florida actually does. You are considering hiring a personal injury lawyer, but you are still unsure. You know winning a personal injury claim is not easy, but you remain uncertain of what to do.
Do you really need the assistance of a Florida injury specialist?
You probably do. For injured claimants, legal counsel can mean the difference between receiving literally no compensation and receiving full compensation. It is simply too risky to go without representation.
There are a number of situations in which you should definitely consult a lawyer.
- If you have broken bones, you should consult a lawyer. If you have missed some work days, even a few, you should consult a lawyer. Finally, if you have incurred several thousands of dollars in hospital bills, you should definitely consult a lawyer.
- With the help of counsel, many injury cases reach settlement in one to two years.
- However, proving a personal injury is difficult. A claimant must show that another party is at-fault. There is a distinct process involved in a personal injury claim.
The Personal Injury Claim Process
The personal injury process begins with consultations between the claimant and the attorney. The first stage is the initiation. The claimant and his or her representative will begin completing and filing the necessary paperwork. The claimant must also inform the other party of the impending claim.
Following the initial step, the discovery stage begins. This stage may take longer than a year and includes the gathering of relevant documents and facts. Police reports and medical documents are especially useful.
Your attorney may also rely on other experts to recreate the accident for further discovery. Your injury lawyer will also draft and submit a demand letter to the insurance company. This letter includes all evidence pertaining to your injuries. A prognosis from a medical expert is also pertinent.
After the discovery process, your Florida attorney will strive to settle. If a settlement cannot be reached, your lawyer may file a lawsuit. A settlement can also occur during the pending trial process.
During the trial, motions and arguments will be made on behalf of the claimant’s personal injury. In the end, the defendant or claimant may choose to appeal the verdict.
If the claimant wins, compensation is eventually collected. It may be paid in lump sums or over multiple payments. In general, slip-and-fall cases are the most easily resolved. Medical malpractice cases are the most difficult.
The top Florida Injury Lawyers can ensure that your claim is as strong and credible as possible. You will want to have as much evidence as possible in your favor. This may require obtaining the professional opinions of numerous experts.
Your lawyer may have you submit to additional testing and examination.
In most cases, the defendant will settle. However, lawsuits can and do occur. Some lawsuits in Florida have garnered hundreds of thousands of dollars for the claimants. Other lawsuits have won the claimants millions of dollars.
Winning A Personal Injury Claim
A winning personal injury case requires several critical elements. The claimant must prove more than a simple injury or loss. In most personal injury cases, the claimant must prove “negligence.” If negligence can be proven, the other party may be found at-fault.
There are also two other types of personal injury cases. Some cases rely on what is called intentional wrongs. Other cases rely on proving strict liability. Negligence, intentional wrongs, and strict liability form the foundation for personal injury law.
When proving negligence, a personal injury claimant must show that the other party acted irresponsibly and unreasonably. Failure to act at all may also constitute negligence.
Personal injury laws rely on a specific definition of negligence. This term is defined as “conduct that falls below the standard established by law for the protection of others against unreasonable risk of harm.”
The best Personal Injury Florida representative will understand this standard of evidence.
Overall, personal injury claims can become complicated. Personal injury may be easy to claim, but it is rarely easy to prove. Only the most obvious cases of negligence result in receiving compensation without difficulty. In most personal injury cases, the process is lengthy and involved.
Fortunately, we have the accident attorneys who know what to do. At Berke Law Firm, P.A., we have the successful record that our clients deserve. We have engaged cases of all types, for many different personal injury victims.
If you need help filing your claim, you should contact us. If you need help appealing, you should contact us. If you are unsure about any part of the personal injury process, you should reach out to Berke Law Firm, P.A. today.